Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Earrings

One day, as I was going out shopping for Daddy, he said "Baby, take the leftover money and just buy yourself something with it."  Well, I had really been wanting a pair of plain silver hoops for my ears.  I found just the right pair, and have worn them almost daily since I bought them.

I wore them the whole trip home, and then misplaced them.  I checked my jewelry box, I checked my purses, the pockets of every piece of clothing I had brought, under the bed, in the bed....nope.  No earrings.  Every day, it had become part of my routine, but to no avail.

Last night as I was going to sleep, I said "Daddy, you and Jesus are up there together.  Surely you can see my earrings.  I really want them back."

This morning, big as you please, there were my earrings.  Right there, on the jewelry box.  I looked there a million times.  Thanks, Jesus and Daddy.  You knew what they meant to me.  Got them in my ears right now!
And you can be sure, I will keep up with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment