Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 10, 2011

Our Fox

Our fox is back.  I just caught him lounging in the sun under a tree in the back yard.  There's still a lot of snow, but he seems to find just the right spot every day.  I wonder where his wife and the little foxes are?  Are they off playing in the snow, or have they just hunkered down somewhere else? 

I like living in Colorado.  I love Pikes Peak, and the snow, and I love being in my home.  I don't know that it's ever felt more like my home.  I am unpacking a little at a time, so as not to become overwhelmed. 

There weren't any Christmas decorations to take down - thank goodness - because I don't think I have the stamina.  My life is good.  It's beginning to shift back into shape.  That's a really good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment